Many students plan to transfer to a four-year institution after completing an Associate Degree at Los Medanos College (LMC), and the Transfer Services team works hard to help make that goal a reality. We provide comprehensive services and resources to clarify transfer information and processes. Our staff can help you ensure that your courses will transfer efficiently, and you may even qualify for guaranteed admission to a University of California (UC) campus!
To help you achieve your transfer goal, we offer several services to help you explore transfer options and complete your application:
- Information fairs and visits from university admission reps
- FREE campus tours of UC and California State University (CSU) campuses, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and other four-year institutions
- Workshops to help with applications and adjusting to the campus culture at universities
- Individual coaching and academic counseling
- Transfer Ambassadors – specially-trained LMC students offering peer support
It’s never too early to start thinking about your transfer path. Talking to a counselor during your first or second semester can smooth out the process, in part because you may need to choose different classes depending on your transfer goal. Learn more about transfer options at www.losmedanos.edu/transfer or give us a call at (925) 473-7444!